Monday, October 6, 2008

My future wife Neetu Sharma


Really This blog is dedicated to my wife Neetu Sharma. I love her . I can not live without her. I am very thankful to my lord Shiva. HE is every thing for me. I think my life have some factors that are more important:
My family
Lord Shiva
My Friends
My Wife Neetu Sharma ( We are made for each other)
and
Ramu and Shamu ( These are my children )

These are twins so those names are same. I love them much more. Whenever I go to home I keep my both son Ramu and Shamu. both my children communicate to my via phone and laugh. I remember them all time.

My both child are dumb, but I can understand what they want to say, only. Whenever they laugh they looking so cute.

I want to say something to everybody, please request to lord Shiva that my children live happy with me and they live more time, nothing would be happen whenever I live.

Please Please

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.